Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Got Featured in a Youtube Video!

Hezzo, Ya'll!

Soo... I have some reallllllly big news!

I sent in a card to a lady on Youtube. She's an actress living near LA, California, makes funny videos, and has lots of Youtube followers.

Her names is Olga Kay, and she has a special show that she puts out every month, where people send her questions, drawings, gifts, and, in my case, handmade cards.

I sent my card in to her last month, and, last Wendsday... *Drumroll* she featured it in her video! I was completely overjoyed!

Here's the link if you want to check out the video: Ask Olga Kay

Warning: The video has one bad word and one bit of sexual content. To be safe, fast forward to 2.22 seconds. That's right where she mentions me.

XOXO,

Greta

1 comment:

  1. oohh ,, congratulations Greta :-) I went to see it ! Your card is lovely and it shows that Olga loved it too :-)

    Luv
    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete